Shipping & Returns
Marlow Vintage ships Worldwide.*
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
All orders are trackable.
We post with Sendle & Australia Post – these companies provide 100% carbon neutral delivery service.
All Orders Over $150 – FREE
All Orders Under $150 – $10.00
Shipping times 2+ business days.*
Regular Post – Sendle or Australia Post will leave the item in a safe place if possible.
Orders up to 250g - $16.00
Orders up to 500g - $22.00
Orders up to 1kg - $33.00
Orders up to 1.5kg - $52.00
Orders up to 2kg - $62.00
Shipping times 16-30 business days.** (See COVID-19 Update for delivery times)
- Marlow Vintage does not accept any responsibility for parcels damaged, lost or stolen once safely dropped. In the unlikely event that this does occur, please contact us immediately so we can make an enquiry with our shipping provider.
- Please ensure you include the correct delivery details upon checkout. Marlow Vintage does not accept responsibility for incorrect shipping details provided.
- We are unable to make any changes to, or cancel your order once it has been placed.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- We are legally required to declare the full value paid on shipments, and upon request, must include an invoice for customs.
- The buyer is responsible for all additional costs after purchase, such as any duties, taxes and custom clearance fees. Every state and country has different fees and charges, please contact your local custom office for further information.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time.
* We ship Internationally to New Zealand, North America, Western Europe, Asia & the Pacific. If you live outside the countries listed, please contact us and we will provide shipping costs to your location.
** The challenges presented by COVD-19, such as fewer domestic and international flights worldwide, social distancing & a huge increase in online shipping, mean that there may be delays in getting your parcel to you on time. Our delivery providers are moving items as quickly and safely as possible. Thank you for your support and patience during this time.
Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
We go to great lengths to photograph, describe & measure each and every piece. If you are unsure about an item, please email us with any questions you may have before you purchase. We are always happy to provide further measurements and photos upon request.
In the event that an exchange is offered, the customer is responsible for all associated shipping costs. Exchanges must be shipped with a traceable method, and tracking number provided.
Exchanged items must be returned in their original condition. Marlow Vintage reserves the right to refuse an exchange, if the item is not returned in its original condition. Marlow Vintage is not responsible for any lost or damaged returned items.