“Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world”*
Sustainability is a core value of Marlow Vintage. By buying and selling vintage and pre-loved clothing, we hope to promote more sustainable and ethical fashion choices, while minimising our footprint on the earth.
We believe that buying vintage and pre-loved clothing is the most sustainable and eco-friendly way to shop.
- To provide affordable quality vintage clothing - that are made to last, and be loved for years to come.
- To promote knowledge and understanding of how to reduce wastefulness by encouraging the reuse, repair, and recycling of garments.
- To encourage women to shop mindfully and promote Slow Fashion –
Slow Fashion considers the processes and resources required to make each garment, buying better-quality garments that will last for longer, and values fair treatment of people, animals and the planet.
As a business, we believe that we have a social and environmental responsibility to our customers, and the earth. We are committed to running an honest, sustainable business through the clothing we sell, as well as our eco-friendly packaging and shipping.
BUYING VINTAGE & PRE-LOVED CLOTHING
We can start to reduce waste, and lower the emissions we produce by the decisions we make with our money, and our fashion choices.
By buying vintage clothing you are rejecting fast fashion, irresponsible manufacturing practices, wastefulness and ecological harm caused by the fast fashion industry.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
- All items are carefully packed using minimal packaging.
- All purchases are posted using;
- 100% biodegradable and compostable satchels & shipping labels.
- 100% biodegradable natural jute twine.
- After you have received your package, just pop your satchel in with your food scraps and green waste where it will start to break down.
- We post with Sendle & Australia Post – these companies provide 100% carbon neutral delivery service.
Please reuse or recycle any packing from Marlow Vintage and help to eliminate waste.