80s/90s Bright Orange Tropical One Piece Swimsuit - Size XS & S
Regular price $80.00 AUD
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Zoom in to see the amazing pineapples, watermelons & palm trees woven print
- Can be worn as is, or pulled up for a more high cut, cheeky look
- Lined gusset
- Can also be worn as a bodysuit
- Bows are stitched in, but probably can be unpicked to remove
EXCELLENT vintage condition - Elastic & lining is in tact.
Size: Will fit both an XS & S
Fabric Finish: Matte * (see notes below)
Brand: Non Nui
Anna is 168cm | Bust: 30"/76cm | Waist: 24" | Hips: 35"/89cm
|| All vintage items are preloved & may show signs of wear.
|| Colours may vary from screen to screen.
A Note On Swimwear:
- Model is wearing skin-coloured underwear underneath all swimsuits.
- 2 types of swimwear fabric - they both are perfect for swimwear, but have different finishes.
- Lycra = has a shiny finish
- Seersucker = is woven to have a crepe, puckered-finish - the fabric has a matte look.
- Japanese Swimwear - the labels & sizing are written in Japanese. These swimwear fabrics are a mixture of Nylon, Polyester & Spandex/Elastane fibres. They are made to be incredibly stretchy & of unbelievable quality.