80s/90s Neon Green One Piece Swimsuit with Gold Detail - Size XS & S
- Can be worn as is, or pulled up for a more high cut, cheeky look
- Lined gusset & front body
- Made in Italy
Size: Will fit both an XS & S (tagged 42 = AU 8)
Fabric Finish: Shiny * (see notes below) 79% Nylon & 21% Spandex
Anna is 168cm | Bust: 30"/76cm | Waist: 24" | Hips: 35"/89cm
|| All vintage items are preloved & may show signs of wear.
|| Colours may vary from screen to screen.
- Model is wearing skin-coloured underwear underneath all swimsuits.
- 2 types of swimwear fabric - they both are perfect for swimwear, but have different finishes.
- Lycra = has a shiny finish
- Seersucker = is woven to have a crepe, puckered-finish - the fabric has a matte look.
- Japanese Swimwear - the labels & sizing are written in Japanese. These swimwear fabrics are a mixture of Nylon, Polyester & Spandex/Elastane fibres. They are made to be incredibly stretchy & of unbelievable quality.